Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Cute I love you Quote

Immature love says: "I love you because I need you." Mature love says: "I need you because I love you."
Erich Fromm

I love you - those three words have my life in them.
by Alexandrea to Nicholas III

....A simple I love you means more than money....
by Frank Sinatra

Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
Rosemonde G้rard

"Love means i care for you, i need you, and i love you..."
Leigh Ann Estabalaya

By my eyes I met you By my soft hands I touched you By my lips I kissed you By my heart I loved you!"
Submitted by Anonymous

"I loved you once, I love you still, I always have, I always will..."
Source Unknown

"Baby! I love you more than cooked food."
Submitted by Brothajay

"I'm afraid to admit that I'm in love with you, but I can't forget your eyes and I can't stop feeling your lips; your words keep echoing in my head and you always make me weak. I don't want to mean it when I say, 'I love you', but I can't help it."
Submitted by Krystal

"I hate him for leaving when I thought he never would ... but I love him for staying when I was putting him through so much."
Submitted by Stephanie H.

The beauty of love is to look into your eyes, and see the love you feel for me, to see the way you feel and the way you care, that is why I love you."
Submitted by Thom

"It's not my fault I love you, It's yours."
Submitted by Sou

"I do not know how much I love you, but I do know how much more I wish to."
Submitted by Mickey

If I had the whole world to write on to express how much I love you, it wouldn't all fit."
Submitted by Dani Barrett and Jestine Estes

"I love you not only for who you are, but for who I am when I am with you!
Source Unknown

Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life.
Leo Buscaglia

"I love you for the part of me that you bring out."
Elizabeth Barrett Browning



Source

1 Comments:

Blogger Hemendra said...

Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction.
Quotes by Famous People

September 24, 2012 at 3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home